Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • school is back! Well TAFE for Brodie any way. I think he may have been getting bored at home over the past couple of weeks.
  • Angus was able to enrol in his TAFE course on Monday. He is so excited. Also since he had done some of this course as part of his Year 10 VET studies his prior learning has been credited and he wont need to complete three of the units. YAY for him! 
  • Angus' friend Edward! He phoned Angus up to let him know that he had to be at the TAFE on Monday to enrol. Angus had changed his mobile number recently and hadn't let the TAFE teacher know. So thanks Edward for contacting him!
  • My crochet, as always, it keeps me sane (most days) and it keeps my hands busy
  • being able to organise Flu shots for everyone in the family. Now that winter is coming up I want everyone to be immunised.
  • Autumn - I am just loving all the colourful trees at the moment. They look so pretty.

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: