Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Driving Too Soon

I think I over did it today. I drove to Church this morning which was all good no problems except for taking the hand brake off. It hurt my hand a bit to push the button in. My wrist ached a bit while we were at Church. I could handle that. I taught my little sunbeam class and once the children all went in for swimming time I asked if the Primary President if she minded if I went home. Yes, no problem. The children had a lesson with me and there were lots of others who could supervise the children for the remainder of the time.

The boys and I hopped in the car for the drive home. I reversed the car and tried to steer the car using both my left and right hands (to straighten the car up) when I got this awful pain in my hand. OOPS. It ached like crazy on the way home. Thankfully now it has all settled down now.

I'm thinking I got behind the wheel too soon. That being said I just get so tired of waiting for Mark to be ready to do stuff. He has his own health issues to deal with and by the time he is awake and alert to do the things that I need to do the day is almost done. I hate sounding ungrateful but it is very frustrating when you can't be as independent as you usually are. I just want my hand to get better fast so that I don't need to rely on others so much.

No comments: