Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

No More Nasty Tooth

I had my visit with the dentist today. Yay my nasty tooth is gone thank goodness. Now all I need to do is take care so that my mouth heals up nicely. The dentist was fantastic. I hope I get to see her when I eventually go there to get my general work done.

Some of that stuff the dentist uses tastes absolutely nasty. I'm not sure if was the injection or what but it was disgusting. I still have that icky taste in my mouth but I am unable to rinse yet. I don't want to knock that blood clot out. Thankfully I have sugar free mints I can suck on.

I am so relieved that I wont have another toothache (well at least not with that tooth).

I'm still on the waiting list for general dental work. I was told today that its a 12 month wait. When I phoned last week I was told it was 8 months. I still have 6 months to go but doesn't really matter how long I need to wait. I am on the list & that's all that matters. In the meantime if I have any problems I just phone up for emergency dental care like I did this time round.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

YAY!!! 'Another tooth bites the dust!' LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol yes it most certainly did :)