Lots more purple but with a dash or two of blue. We had a really nice day on Monday. It was more like spring weather than winter. I'm not complaining though. I got all of my washing dry and managed to go for a nice long walk in the sunshine!
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Friday, July 22, 2016
I love how this blanket has turned out!
Each of the appliques were very quick to make up.
|Before the border|
I did a plain border around the blanket. I am not too sure if I should have. Perhaps next time I make a blanket like this I shall try something else. Although I have no idea what it would be.
|Sorry for the blurry photo - oops.|
You can find the pattern HERE on Ravelry
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- the boys seem to be getting along better this past week - I am wondering if it has something to do with playing that new Pokemon Go together.
- sunny days - even though the skies have been blue it has been bitterly cold in the mornings but the sunshine definitely makes up for it
- my crochet - my Under The Sea blanket looks amazing! Not that I am biased or anything (~_o)
- finding and trying new recipes for the family to try and enjoy, which is always a bonus
- being able to attend the Diabetes Support Groups monthly meeting
- going out to dinner with Mark. It was nice to have some time to ourselves.
What are you thankful for this week?