Monday, May 25, 2015
Saturday, May 23, 2015
Another blanket complete ☺
This one is for a family from Church who are expecting a baby. I have no idea when bubs is due but at least the blanket is made and ready for a new home.
|Working on the border|
|The border is almost complete.|
I love how this blanket turned out.
Now to work out what my next project will be.
Friday, May 22, 2015
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- Sunny weather. We have had a few days of wonderful weather this past week. It's been nice to soak up some sun and feel warm.
- Dad - although he's been in hospital this week. I am grateful that he is being cared for and that my sister Vicki is there as his advocate making sure he gets what he needs
- pain meds - gosh I must be getting old with all the creaks and moans that my body is making lately
- attending my Diabetes group exercise course. I have learned quite a bit this week and last week.
- my family. I love them to bits even if we are kooky and don't always get along as well as we should! ♥♥♥
What are you thankful for this week?