This recipe combines two of Mark's favourite things. Pavlova and Iced Vovo biscuits.
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Saturday, January 24, 2015
I hadn't been crocheting for the past few days.
Well, not since I finished that baby blanket a few days ago anyway.
I had been watching Angus play games on his computer and on the x-box. He seemed pretty annoyed and rather aggressive so I thought that since I was such a caring Mum I would make him a happy pill. Or a chill pill as he likes to call it. To be honest it is more like a stress ball.
Friday, January 23, 2015
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- finding the funds to replace by mobile phone which hasn't been working properly for a while. My new phone should arrive any day now
- Fringe episodes - I had to watch something on the TV while all of my favourite shows aren't on. I'm not that into tennis or cricket any more
- Lise, our Relief Society president. She is one amazing, caring and loving lady.
- my Visiting Teachers, two more amazing women
- spending time with an amazing family who shared a delicious lamb roast with us on Sunday
What are you thankful for this week?